Sexy Golden Stitch Braids How-To — Tutorial For Braided Hairstyle
With this golden stitch braided hairstyle, two braids merge to grow to be one gorgeous, shimmering ponytail — a look you may put on to any occasion. The wavy ends and touch of gold will have you feeling and looking out absolutely regal.
1. Part your hair immediately down the middle. Create a vertical half from your hairline to the nape of your neck using the tip of your nose as a guide.
2. Apply styling gel. Using a rattail comb, apply a generous amount of gel to your hair, starting with the part on the right.
3. Add in extensions as you braid for extra size. Start the braid along with your natural hair, and weave in extensions for added size and volume.
4. Safe the braid. Finish the braid utilizing two black elastic bands, leaving four inches of your hair (or as a lot as you want) loose at the underside.
5. Model baby hair. Apply styling gel to the hairline, and create desired curls with your child hair.
6. Repeat steps two by way of 5 on the left part.
7. Weave in gold cording. Using a crochet needle, weave gold cording into each braid, making a criss-cross pattern between the 2 braids.
8. Combine the cording from each side. Convey collectively the ends of both braids, and how to put on a wig with thick hair proceed criss-crossing the cording above and behind the braids till there’s only two or three inches how to put on a wig with thick hair of braid left to cowl.
9. Wrap and safe the gold cording on the ends. In a circular movement, tightly wrap the cording round the underside few inches of the braids until you get to the unfastened ends. Secure it by tying a knot behind the braid, and minimize off any excess ends.
Movies: Jason Ikeler, Rashawn Colton
Hair: Stasha Harris
Make-up: Fatimot Isadare
Styling: Rebecca Alaniz