Sexy Golden Stitch Braids How-To — Tutorial For Braided Hairstyle
With this golden stitch braided hairstyle, two braids merge to become one stunning, shimmering ponytail — a glance you can wear to any occasion. The wavy ends and contact of gold will have you feeling and looking completely regal.
1. Part your hair instantly down the center. Create a vertical part from your hairline to the nape of your neck using the tip of your nostril as a guide.
2. Apply styling gel. Utilizing a rattail comb, apply a generous amount of gel to your hair, starting with the part on the right.
3. Add in extensions as you braid for more size. Begin the braid with your natural hair, and weave in extensions for added size and quantity.
4. Safe the braid. Finish the braid utilizing two black elastic bands, leaving 4 inches of your hair (or as much as you want) unfastened at the underside.
5. Fashion child hair. Apply styling gel to the hairline, and create desired curls along with your child hair.
6. Repeat steps two by way of 5 on the left section.
7. Weave in gold cording. Utilizing a crochet needle, weave gold cording wig stores nyc into every braid, creating a criss-cross sample between the 2 braids.
8. Combine the cording from each side. Bring together the ends of each braids, and proceed criss-crossing the cording above and behind the braids till there’s only two or three inches of braid left to cover.
9. Wrap and secure the gold cording at the ends. In a circular motion, tightly wrap the cording around the bottom few inches of the braids until you get to the free ends. Safe it by tying a knot behind the braid, and lower off any excess ends.
Videos: Jason Ikeler, Rashawn Colton
Hair: Stasha Harris
Make-up: Fatimot Isadare
Styling: Rebecca Alaniz